Crab Tortilla Rollups

As I said in the last post, we celebrated Thanksgiving on Saturday.  We also made it a full day, so we had appetizers ahead of the main meal.  I really liked Kelly's previous post on roll ups, so I added a new variation.  While we were visiting Tim's brother's family, we had roll ups for a quick meal between soccer games.  My favorite was the crab roll up and they were really easy to make!


8 ounces of imitation crab meat
8 ounces cream cheese
2 green onions chopped
1/2 cup cocktail sauce
2 burrito size tortillas  - I used Sun Dried Tomato

Mix first 4 ingredients together.  Spread on the tortillas.  Roll up the tortillas, cut into pieces.

Note: this is easy to make ahead, just don't cut into pieces until your ready to serve.  I made these a day ahead and wrapped them in saran wrap until I was ready to put them out.  Such an easy appetizer!

Serve with additional cocktail sauce for dipping.


Ingredients

Spreading the mixture and rolling the tortillas

Finished appetizer...Yum!!!




Comments

Popular Posts