This recipe serves two hungry people with a little leftover. If you want to make it for more people, use the full rack of ribs and double the rest of the ingredients.
Quick and Easy Stovetop Ribs
- 1/2 rack pork spare ribs
- Water (enough to cover ribs in pot)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 5 tbsp of minced garlic
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp of lime juice
- 1 tbsp of dried parsley
- 1 tsp of BBQ seasoning
- Place the 1/2 rack of ribs into a large pot.
- Fill pot with enough water to cover the ribs.
- Place all of the ingredients into the pot (soy sauce, garlic, rosemary, oregano, lime juice, and parsley).
- Bring to a boil, then simmer (uncovered) on medium heat until the liquid is all (or mostly) gone, takes about 25 minutes or so. Turn the meat occasionally while it is simmering.
- Check to ensure meat is cooked and serve (you can put any leftover garlic or sauce in the pot over the ribs).