Pumpkin Pie Dip
- 15 oz can of pumpkin
- 5.1 oz box of Instant vanilla pudding mix (do not actually make pudding, just use powder)
- 16 oz container of Cool Whip
- 1/2 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1 small pumpkin (optional -- only need if you want to serve it in a pumpkin)
- Apples, graham crackers, Nilla wafers, and/or ginger snaps (for serving)
- Mix canned pumpkin, pudding mix, Cool Whip, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- Chill for a few hours before serving.
- (Optional) Carve out inside of pumpkin if serving in pumpkin.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice and/or cinnamon prior to serving.
- Serve with apples, graham cracker, Nilla wafers, and/or ginger snaps for dipping.
We decided to try to include printable recipe cards at the bottom of each of our posts so that if you want to print it out and add it to your recipe box you can. I found this adorable recipe card template from messyvegetariancook.com.