Rosemary Lemon Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 lemons (zested and juiced)
- 3 tbsp minced garlic (or 3 cloves of fresh garlic)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Zest the lemons over a small bowl.
- After zesting, juice the lemons over a different small bowl; scoop out any seeds that fall into the juice.
- Combine the lemon zest and juice in one of the small bowls.
- Mix in remaining ingredients with a fork or a whisk.
- Put chicken breasts into a resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over the chicken.
- Refrigerate overnight or as long as possible for the chicken to absorb the flavor.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees or grill to medium-high heat.
- Bake chicken for 20-25 minutes or grill chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side (check the internal temperature of the chicken - should be 165 degrees or higher or cut in half to see if it is white all the way through to make sure the chicken is fully cooked).