Crock Pot Hot Chocolate
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 cups milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 tbsp of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Whipped Cream and mint or regular chocolate chips for serving
- Combine the sugar, cocoa, salt, and 1 cup of the milk in a mixing bowl; beat until smooth.
- Pour into slow cooker.
- Add remaining 5 cups of milk and vanilla extract.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Add cream; cover and cook on low for another 10 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips until melted.
- Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream and chocolate chips.