Easy Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork
- 1 lb pork loin (or pork shoulder)
- 18 - 20 oz of BBQ sauce (I used Garland Jack's Sweet Six: Hickory Spice)
- 1 can of light beer
- 1/4 cup of water (if you're cooking for less than 10-12 hours, the water isn't necessary)
- 1 1/2 tsp of BBQ seasoning
- Hawaiian buns (or you could use regular buns)
- Desired toppings (here are some ideas):
- Sweet pickles
- Carmelized onions or onion straws
- Season the pork loin with the BBQ seasoning.
- Place the seasoned pork loin in the crock pot and pour the BBQ sauce, beer, and water over it.
- Cook on low for 10-12 hours or on high for 6-8 hours.
- Prior to serving, take the pork loin out of the crock pot and pull it apart with a fork.
- Serve on buns with desired toppings as a sandwich.