Maple Roasted Chicken with Potatoes and Onions
- 3 boneless chicken breasts (cut into 1 inch strips)
- 1 yellow onion (chopped into 1 inch wedges)
- 2 small to medium sized potatoes, regular or sweet (chopped into 1 inch cubes with skin on)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper
- 1 tsp of rosemary
- 3 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp of thyme
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop the potatoes into 1 inch cubes and the onion into 1 inch wedges. Cut the raw chicken into 1 inch strips.
- Put 1 tbsp of olive oil into a large baking dish. Place the chicken, onion, and potatoes into the dish and drizzle the remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil on top. Sprinkle with garlic salt, black pepper, and rosemary. Toss to coat.
- Drizzle maple syrup and sprinkle thyme over the top.
- Roast in oven for 1 hour.
|Prior to cooking|