Bangers and Mash Quiche
- Pie crust (I bought pre-made refrigerated crust)
- 1 bag of frozen potatoes and green beans mix
- 1/2 pound of breakfast or Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup of mushrooms (optional)
- 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of half and half
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Heat oven to 425 degrees and place pre-made refrigerated crust in oven for 8 - 10 minutes until it begins to brown.
- Brown and crumble sausage. If making it with mushrooms, add them now.
- Heat frozen potatoes and beans according to package directions (microwave 5 1/2 minutes).
- Remove pie crust, push down any edges that bubble up with fingers or spoon. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl, whisk eggs, half and half, salt, and pepper together until well blended.
- Once meat is cooked, drain grease and add cooked potatoes and beans. Mix together.
- Place the meat, potatoes, and beans mixture into the pie crust.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over the top.
- Bake 40 - 45 minutes until eggs are set.