Roasted Ranch Red Pepper Crackers (Fire Crackers)
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1 packet of dry ranch dressing mix
- 2-3 tbsp of red pepper flakes
- 1 box of whole wheat Saltine rounds (or 2-3 sleeves of regular whole wheat Saltine crackers)
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Add the crackers to a large ziploc bag.
- In a big glass measuring cup, mix the olive oil, ranch dressing packet, and red pepper flakes together with a fork.
- Pour the mixture into the ziploc bag over the crackers.
- Zip the bag and shake the mixture around so that the crackers are evenly coated.
- Spread the crackers out over a baking sheet.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes. You may want to stir halfway through that time - it helps prevent the crackers from sticking to the bottom of the sheet.