Here is a really simple recipe that most people probably know how to make but it is delicious and is one of Will and I's favorite after-dinner snacks. We make many variations of milkshakes and smoothies so I may add on others to this post as we make them.
The recipe below makes two medium-size milkshakes.
Strawberry Chocolate Milkshake
- 10 oz of frozen sliced strawberries (or about 1 cup)
- 1 banana (chopped)
- 2 cups of chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tbsp of dark chocolate syrup
- Put the frozen strawberries and milk in the bottom of the blender (depending on how frozen your strawberries are, you may want to blend these together first) and blend.
- Place the banana, ice cream, and chocolate syrup in the blender next and blend.
- Blend until milkshake is desired consistency. Oftentimes, you need to stop it, stir and re-start it.