Grilled Pineapple Pork Chops
- 1 can of pineapple rings (or cut fresh pineapple into rings)
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 4-6 pork chops
- This recipe is best if you marinate the meat starting the night before you want to make it or at least the morning of. Mix together pineapple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, and garlic powder. Put meat into marinade (store in either a Tupperware container or Ziploc bag); I placed pineapple rings between the meat while it was marinating (see picture below).
- When ready to make, preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- When grill is heated, place the meat on and brush with marinade.
- Grill for about 6-10 minutes on each side (depends greatly on thickness of the pork chop). Use meat thermometer to ensure fully cooked or make sure there is no pink left on the inside.
- Towards the end of the pork chop grilling, place the pineapple rings on the grill, brush with marinade, and cook for a few minutes on each side.
- Serve pork chops with pineapple rings on the top. Enjoy!
|Step #1: Marinating the meat.|