Sweet Potato Wedges
- 2 medium/large sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Season-All salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Wash the sweet potatoes. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; then cut each half into thirds (lengthwise).
- Place chopped potatoes into a bowl and mix with olive oil, Season-All, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Place coated potato wedges on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes; turn potatoes and bake for 10-12 more minutes or until tender.