This recipe came from AllRecipes.com. I doubled the recipe from AllRecipes.com because I was making dinner for 4 adults and wanted this as a side.
Parmesan Garlic Orzo
- 2 cups of orzo pasta
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 4 tbsp of minced garlic
- 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp of milk
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper (I would recommend adding more or other seasonings to up the flavor)
- In a large pot, boil water with a pinch of salt. Cook orzo in boiling water for about 10 minutes.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic to skillet for a few minutes until slightly browned.
- Stir in the orzo to the garlic butter mixture.
- Mix in the Parmesan cheese, milk, parsley, and salt/pepper.