- 6 large whole dill pickles (chopped) or you can buy pre-sliced dill pickles
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup panko crumbs
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (finely shredded)
- Season-All Salt to taste
- Cooking spray
- Ranch dressing (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop the pickles into 1/4" chips and finely shred the cheddar cheese.
- Take three small bowls. In the first bowl, add the flour. In the second bowl, beat the eggs and the milk together. In the third bowl, combine the panko crumbs, cheddar cheese, and Season-All salt.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Dip and coat the pickle chips in each of the three bowls, starting with the flour then the eggs/milk, and finally the crumbs/cheese.
- Place pickle chips on backing sheet after coated.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until desired crispiness is reached.
- Serve with a side dip of ranch dressing and enjoy!
|The assembly line|