- 4 kohlrabi (sliced)
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp SeasonAll salt
- 2-4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Peel the kohlrabi and cut into thick sticks or slices.
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a skillet.
- Place the flour, salt, and Paprika in a large bowl.
- Toss the kohlrabi sticks in the flour mixture until they are lightly coated.
- When the oil is hot, add the kohlrabi sticks so that each one is laying flat in the skillet.
- Cook on one side until browned, 2-4 minutes.
- Then flip using tongs and cook the other side until browned (another 2-4 minutes)
- Remove using tongs. Set on paper towels to let oil seep off and sprinkle extra SeasonAll salt on them to serve.
|Raw kohlrabi; sliced|
|Cooking the first side|
|Cooking the second side|