Deliciously Simple Chicken

Sometimes when I get home from work, I'm just looking for a really simple recipe that doesn't require too much effort.  When I got home the other day,  I hadn't thawed the chicken, so I was going to go from frozen chicken.   I had some chicken tenderloins which will bake quicker from frozen than chicken breasts, so I used them to make the main part of our meal.

Ingredients:

1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
1/4 cup Sun Dried Tomato Extra Virgin Olive Oil Salad dressing
6 chicken tenderloins

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Arrange the frozen tenderloins in a baking pan.
Sprinkle the tenderloins with garlic salt and lemon pepper - I just sprinkled the tenderloins, no actual measuring for me here.  Pour the salad dressing over the top of the tenderloins.  Bake the tenderloins at 350 for 45 minutes.




Seasoning the Chicken Tenderloins

Sun dried tomato salad dressing poured on top

Finished Chicken - It was delicious!



Comments

Popular Posts