I made it for a single serving/chicken breast but it can easily be multiplied to make for more people.
Baked Brown Sugar and Garlic ChickenIngredients:
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp of minced garlic
- 1 tbsp of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp of lemon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking dish with tin foil (or lightly coat with cooking spray).
- Chop green onions.
- In a small saute pan, heat up olive oil and saute garlic and onions until tender (a few minutes).
- Remove from heat and add brown sugar.
- Place chicken breast in baking dish, sprinkle lemon pepper over it, and add brown sugar/garlic/onion mixture to the top.
- Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes - cooking time will be based on thickness of chicken so make sure to check to be sure that it is fully cooked before serving.