Dulce de Leche Fluff Brownies
- 6 oz unsweetened chocolate (broken up into big pieces)
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz dulce de leche (or follow this recipe to make it from sweetened condensed milk)
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- In a medium saucepan, stir the unsweetened chocolate and butter over low heat until melted and smooth.
- Once melted, remove from heat; letting it cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with foil. Grease the foil with cooking spray or butter and set the pan aside.
- Stir sugar into chocolate mixture.
- Add the eggs to the mixture one at a time, stirring until completely combined each time.
- Stir in the vanilla extract to the chocolate mixture.
- Stir in flour and baking soda to the chocolate mixture until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan, spreading evenly.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes until edges are done and insides are mostly done.
- While the brownies are cooking, heat the dulce de leche in microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Once brownies are complete, spoon the marshmallow creme in mounds on the brownies while they are still hot. Then spoon the dulce de leche on between the marshmallow creme mounds.
- Let stand for a few minutes to soften Then using a knife or a spatula, swirl the marshmallow creme and dulce de leche to marble.
- Once brownies are cool, lift the brownies out of the pan using the foil. Cut the brownies, wiping knife in between cuts if needed.