Ravioli with Roasted Zucchini and Pesto
- 2 zucchini (sliced into 1/4" rounds)
- 1 cup of pesto (either use this recipe for Basil and Spinach Pesto from our blog or use store-bought pesto)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (9 oz) of four cheese ravioli
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop the zucchini into 1/4" rounds.
- Dip the zucchini in pesto so that each slice is thinly coated and then place on a large baking sheet in a single layer.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over zucchini.
- Roast in oven for about 20 minutes.
- While the zucchini is roasting, bring a medium pot of water to a boil.
- Add ravioli to water with a dash of salt and cook according to package direction on a soft boil for approximately 7-8 minutes.
- After ravioli is cooked, drain and rinse in cold water.
- Once ravioli is cooked and the zucchini is roasted, combine both in the pot or large bowl and add any of the remaining pesto.
- You can serve with more grated Parmesan cheese if desired.