Beer Cheese Dip

I have had this dip a number of times at parties and it is always the thing that I have a hard time stepping away from so I decided to make it for a get-together recently and it was a big hit.

It is so easy to put together - it only took me about 10-15 minutes total. I highly recommend this if you are looking for an quick and easy and delicious appetizer for a party.

Beer Cheese Dip


Ingredients:
  • 2 8-oz containers of cream cheese (I used whipped cream cheese because it's easiest to mix)
  • 1 packet of ranch dressing mix
  • 1/3 - 1/2 cup of beer 
  • 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
  • 3-4 chopped green onions (optional)
  • Pretzels (for serving)
Directions:
  1. Chop the green onions (if you are including them).
  2. Mix together the cream cheese and ranch dressing.
  3. Mix in the cheddar cheese.
  4. Gradually stir in the beer until the dip is the consistency that you want.
  5. Mix in or garnish with green onions
  6. Serve with pretzels; could also serve with veggies (carrots, celery, etc.).
The ingredients (except the beer, which I was trying to keep cool in the fridge)

The dip all finished and ready to enjoy with pretzels and beer!


Comments

Popular Posts