It is so easy to put together - it only took me about 10-15 minutes total. I highly recommend this if you are looking for an quick and easy and delicious appetizer for a party.
Beer Cheese Dip
- 2 8-oz containers of cream cheese (I used whipped cream cheese because it's easiest to mix)
- 1 packet of ranch dressing mix
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup of beer
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 3-4 chopped green onions (optional)
- Pretzels (for serving)
- Chop the green onions (if you are including them).
- Mix together the cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Mix in the cheddar cheese.
- Gradually stir in the beer until the dip is the consistency that you want.
- Mix in or garnish with green onions
- Serve with pretzels; could also serve with veggies (carrots, celery, etc.).
|The ingredients (except the beer, which I was trying to keep cool in the fridge)|
|The dip all finished and ready to enjoy with pretzels and beer!|