Chocolate Chip Cookies

Since my kids were little, one of our favorite treats has been chocolate chip cookies.  Typically when I make a batch, I like to double the recipe and freeze some for later.  I'll give the single version of the recipe which makes between three and four dozen cookies.

Ingredients:

2 eggs
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter, softened
2 teaspoons vanilla extra
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 cups all purpose flour
1 package chocolate chips (I prefer 60% Cocoa chips from Ghiradelli)

Heat oven to 375 degrees
Cream all ingredients except for the flour and chocolate chips until well mixed.
Add flour one cup at a time until all has been added
Hand mix in chocolate chips
Use a teaspoon to measure out a small amount of dough and roll into a ball, place 12 on a cookie sheet at a time.
Bake at 375 for 11 minutes.  Cookie will be  a little gooey, so I let them rest on the cookie sheet for one minute before placing them on paper towels to cool.

Creaming all ingredients except for flour and chocolate chips

Flour mixed in

I really recommend Ghiradelli chips for the cookies

Chocolate Chips added in 


Cookies ready to bake

Finished cookies

Comments

Popular Posts