Cookie Dough Greek Yogurt

This recipe was the dessert to go with the anniversary meal that I previously posted (gyros and quinoa).

I found the recipe on The Suburban Girl Gone Country. 

It was such a simple desert to make and delicious! I added a little too much vanilla extract to mine so it was a little too sweet but I did a better job on Will's and he loved it. I used vanilla Greek yogurt so I think the vanilla extract may not be necessary; I'll probably try it again sometime soon without the extract and let you know how it goes. 

Cookie Dough Greek Yogurt

Ingredients:
  • 1 small container of vanilla Greek yogurt (6 oz)
  • 1 tbsp of peanut butter
  • 1 tbsp of honey
  • 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract (this may not be necessary if you are using vanilla yogurt)
  • 2 tbsp of mini chocolate chips
  • Dash of salt
Directions:
Mix the peanut butter, honey, vanilla extract, mini chocolate chips, and salt into the Greek yogurt.


Comments

Popular Posts